This Accessibility Statement covers all TP Health websites which currently include:
TP Health Ltd are committed to making all online content as accessible as possible for users so that as many people as possible can use our online services. For example, this means that you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We have also made the text across all our websites as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We also regularly test the accessibility of our websites by using industry recommended assistive technologies and conduct audits against WCAGG 2.1 to ensure that we are meeting the required standards. Where these test and audits identify any accessibility issues are identified these are addressed with our website development team and fixed in future releases.
If you need information from any of our websites in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille then please contact us on:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 01327 810 262.